Monday, November 15, 2004

Fantasy Basketball

I'm in a fantasy basketball league with a bunch of friends. I've been in first place for the last week or so. Mainly because I've been using up my roster spots as fast as possible. This helps accumulate stats very quickly, thus my lead in the standings. I'm looking forward to staying in the lead while I slow down on using up my roster spots.

A great aspect of our league is that you can set up your roster for weeks in advance. But here's a great tip for all you kids out there who play in a league and set up your roster in advance: You should check in everyday anyway and look for injuries. I've already wasted a few games with DNP's because of injuries that were reported in advance of the game being played. DOH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home