Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Part Of The Minority.....

Minivans.

What's your first reaction to reading that? Disgust? Family vehicle? Uncool car? I'm sure if you polled the public, most men would not react positively to a minivan. I, on the other hand, think minivans are great. All those seats and cargo room! Especially now with the innovations they've been coming up with in regards to the seats. They're much easier to take out or even fold down into the floor panel so it's like they're not even there. I'm very excited that Jennie and I are going to be shopping for a minivan soon. I'm partial to the Dodge Grand Caravan (although I'm not sure why). Jennie is partial to the Toyota Sienna and the Honda Odyessy. I don't really care which one of the three we get, as long as Jennie is happy with it.

1 Comments:

At 4:36 PM, Blogger ChuckJerry said...

Minivans are awesome.

I drove the ChuckWagon for years and everyone fit in it and we could hall shit around. It's awesome, and I love them.

I can't wait to have kids so I can have an excuse to buy one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home