Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Funny Story...

I think only one or two will find this amusing (mostly Joe), but I'll share this little story anyway.

Last night, I took my two youngest up stairs to get them ready for bed. I put them on our bed and changed Alexis' diaper. I then took her and laid her down in her bed and got Thomas a clean diaper to change him into. All the while, Thomas was upset that I left him in the room. I got back into our room where he was and changed his diaper and took off his dirty clothes. I threw the dirty clothes in the dirty clothes pile and picked up the two dirty diapers and left to go throw them out in the bathroom. Thomas finally got really upset at me for leaving him in the room again (keep in mind, it's a small house - I was never far away) so he yelled "UNCLE MATT! COME HERE!"

1 Comments:

At 9:55 AM, Blogger Matt Dabney said...

He wasn't poopy, I had already changed his diaper. He was just tired and cranky and he missed me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home