Tuesday, September 26, 2006

So Young?!?!....

A little background information for the soon to be recounted conversation:

Nicholas has been attending kindergarden at a Catholic school in Bergenfield. His class has 20 children in it. 10 boys and 10 girls. The class is set up with 5 tables with 2 boys and 2 girls at each table. Now, the conversation Nicky and I had last night at the dinner table:

Jennie: "Nicky. Tell daddy what happened in school today."
Nicky: "Daddy. I have to tell you in my 'inside voice'."
Nicky gets down from his chair and walks over to me to whisper in my ear.
Me: "Oh. It's a secret? You have to whisper to me?"
Nicky: "Yeah."
Me: "OK. What is it?"
Nicky: "Today. In school. Lizabeth and Sara. At my table. Lizabeth told me that Sara fell in love with me. You can tell everyone else now."

3 Comments:

At 8:45 PM, Blogger Jenna Dabney said...

Is Sara the girl that draws him pictures everyday which he then throws in the garbage?

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger Max said...

Maybe Lizabeth is just trying to move in on Nicky, and this is somehow a ploy to get Sara out of the picture. Girls be scheming.

 
At 11:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, to be that young again.
I'll take the other one

 

Post a Comment

<< Home