Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Read The Fine Print....

Those of you who are reading this (all 3 of you) know my brother, Adam.

Our parents got him and his girlfriend (Niah) tickets to go see Momma Mia for last night's performance. Niah lives about an hour west of here and met up with Adam and my parents in Teaneck last night after work. Then my parents drove them into the city and dropped them off at the theater while they went out for dinner for their anniversary. Adam and Niah checked their coats and the usher took their ticket stubs and showed them to their seats. That's where the big surprise was waiting for them! There were people already sitting in "their" seats. What my mom, Adam, and the usher all failed to notice was that the tickets were for Wednesday's show - not Monday's!

1 Comments:

At 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

to my and niah's defense, we hadn't seen or touched the tickets until we took them out of the envelope they were given to us in until we walked up to the theater. we were told they were for the 27th from my mother and had no reason to beleive that they weren't.
adam

 

Post a Comment

<< Home