Monday, December 20, 2004

First Snow Of The Winter....

Woke up this morning to find it had snowed last night. A dusting was all it was, but it was still snow. Thomas was excited to see it. Nicholas couldn't have cared less. Maybe because I had just woken him up and gotten him dressed and all he wanted to do was go back to sleep. What a cranky kid he is in the morning.

I cleaned out and organized my garage this past summer. I put the bags of salt, windshield wiper fluid and shovels all in the front where they'd be easily accesible. Over the weekend I filled up the snowblower with gas and ran it to make sure it was ready to go. The one thing I forgot to do was to locate the brushes and scrapers for the car. That was no fun brushing off the car this morning with my hands. What a dope!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home