Friday, July 08, 2005

Answers To Joe's Questions....

What has surprised you the most about being a parent?
During pregnancy, or pre-birth, you know that life as you know it is going to change. But there's no way to prepare yourself for the absolutely sheer joy of being a parent. So I'd say the biggest surprise is how much joy and happiness I've gotten from becoming a dad. There's no way I would have known how great it would have been before it happened.

Now that you have the benefit of hindsight, why did you not finish college?
Hinsdsight is no benifit here. At the time I knew it wsan't right for me. Hindsight has only strengthed that decision.


Why would you want to get spanked by a transvestite?
I was drunk.

1 Comments:

At 2:50 PM, Blogger Matt Dabney said...

I was not a big fan of school back then ro even now. But now I'm mature enough to see how a higher education can/will open up doors to better job opportunities to earn more money to make a better life for my family. At 18 I wasn't looking at 10 years down the road.

"considering"?

I am enrolled in a night class program.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home