Wednesday, August 10, 2005

It's time....

Tonight is a big night for me. I will be taking my daughter Alexis (9 months) with me to Home Depot. It will be her first trip to the store. My boys like going. Especially Thomas (2.5 years). Quick story:

This past weekend we spent in Langhorne, PA (see previous post). Friday night we went to dinner at Chili's in a strip mall that had a Home Depot in it as well. Saturday when we go into the van to leave Sesame Place and head back to the hotel, the boys didn't want to leave. We told them it was time to leave and they had no choice. When asked if he wanted to go back to the hotel and go in the pool, Thomas said "No. I want to go to Home Depot." We asked, "You want to go home?" He said "No. Home Depot."

I just love that kid. Hopefully Alexis will grow that type of appreciation for the store also.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home