Sunday, October 30, 2005

A Weekend Of "Firsts"....

Yesterday we hosted our first halloween party at our house. All of the usual crew showed up: grandmas and grandpas from Teaneck, all of Jen's sisters and their respective families and my sister. We also had Jen's cousin from her mom's side, Martin and his family attend. He's got three kids very close in age to my own three kids. Everyone got along great and had a good time.

Yesterday was a first for Thomas. All week we had been sending him to school in underwear instead of pull-ups. He had a few accidents (which was expected) and yesterday he pooped in the toilet for the first time!

This morning was Alexis' first time helping me make pancakes. Granted, she didn't do much, she sat on the counter and tried to eat the batter and chewed on the spatula.

That's it so far, but there's still some time left in the weekend. I may win the football pool for the first time this season. I've come in second 6 out of 7 weeks so far. Keeping my fingers crossed....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home