Thursday, December 14, 2006

Birds And Bees....

I thought for sure I had a few more years before I had to answer that question. Nope. Two nights ago, the kids were in the bathtub and Jennie and I were in the bathroom helping out. Nicky is playing in the water and says to Jennie: "Mommy look. Look at this ball. What's it for?" Without going into detail, I'm sure you can imagine what he was doing. I say: "Well...." and I immediately get a dirty look from Jennie who then says to me in a low voice "If you tell him, I'll kill you." So I say "When you get as old as your cousin Vinny I'll tell you all about it." Nicky's response "No. Tell me now." Me: "No." Nicky: "Yes." Me: "Ok. When you get older your body will start to change and you'll start growing hair on your face, your chest, and your penis - just like me. When that happens, those little balls will be able to help you make a baby." Nicky, laughing: "No. You're lying." Me: "No I'm not, it's true." Nicky: "No. You're lying to me. I'm going to ask mommy." By this time Jennie had taken Alexis into her room to put her pajamas on and was no longer in the bathroom. She got off the hook because by the time Nicky had gotten out of the bath, dried off and brushed his teeth, he had forgotten all about it.

2 Comments:

At 1:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you want,I will explain the whole situation as it was told to me by my alien friend "Deviant"
Any how-Happy holidays

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger Max said...

The "Daddy, my stomach hurts" story is one of the funniest fucking things I've ever heard in my life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home