Wednesday, January 04, 2006

New Year's Resolutions....

Happy New Year to anyone reading this.

I've made a couple of resolutions this year. Nothing specific, but general things that I want to change about myself this coming year:

  1. Eat better.
  2. Exercise more. I got this stationary bike for my birthday last year and I could probably count on two hands the number of times I've used it. No more excuses.
  3. Be a better father. Set a better example for my kids. They're at the age where they mimic things that my wife and I do. If I want them to grow up to be the best they can be, then it's got to start with us parents. (This kind of relates to #'s 1, 2, & 4)
  4. Be a better husband. I'm not a terrible husband, but I know I can do better.
  5. Write more entries in my blog about the kids and their funny little quirks. Memories fade over time, but at least we'll have this blog to look back on in years to come to help us remember the funny little people we had running around the house before they turned into teenagers, adults, parents, etc...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home