Sunday, April 30, 2006

TJ Is Famous....

...sort of.

In this day and age, storing digital photos online is pretty common. Ever since we got our first digital camera 5 years ago (thanks grandpa Eddie!), I've been storing them online in my Yahoo online album. About 9-12 months ago, I started added photos to another online account at Flickr. It's an online photo community that's run by Yahoo and you can share, view, comment on, etc. photos with other people. One of the websites that I try to read regularly (Blogging Baby) has a group set up on Flickr where you can join and submit your own photos to share with others in the group. I've submitted a couple of pictures every now and then of our cute kids and yesterday the most recent photo I added was selected as their "Picture of the day". Very exciting. Check it out here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home