Wednesday, March 16, 2005

There's No Way That's Legal.....



Ever seen one of those? Do you know what it is?

It is a signal changer sold by skyoptics.com. I've never heard about this type of device before. It's supposedly used 'only' by emergency personnel, but apparently it's available to anyone who wants to shell out $299.00 for it. I just figured cops, firemen, etc. just blasted their sirens and lights to make it thru red lights. It works by sending a signal from 1500 feet away to the light to change it from red to green in 2 to 3 seconds. I never noticed it before, but now I'll be looking for a receiver attached to every stoplight I pass from now on.


(That's kind of like when my friend Joe posted an entry about the FedEx logo. Between the 'E' and the 'x' is an arrow. Now every time I see a FedEx truck, that's all I see. Kind of like getting a song stuck in your head.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home